Last Updated on October 28, 2022 by amazingposting
Choosing the right University and course of study is one of the most important decisions a student can make. The right choice can set you on the path to a successful future, while the wrong choice can lead to years of frustration and wasted time and money. If you’re considering studying law, then you need to consider CUET. CUET is one of the leading universities offering an LLB degree that is respected worldwide. This article will discuss why CUET is the best choice for law students and how to apply for admission. There are a lot of misconceptions about how to get into law school. Some people think it’s impossible unless you have connections or know the right people. Others think you need a perfect GPA to even be considered. Getting into law school is a lot simpler than many people make it out to be.
What are the eligibility criteria for Law Admission Through CUET?
Each participating University can set its criteria for CUET Eligibility for admissions.
- CUET Eligibility does not specify an age limit as of now. On the other hand, Central Universities have the authority to set minimum and maximum age requirements for admission to all (or any) of the programs on offer.
- The weightage of CUET results shall be at the exclusive discretion of any CUET participating university for admission.
- For UG admission to Universities via CUET, the particular University’s current regulations regarding preferences, quota, relaxation, category, qualification, reservations, subject combinations, and so on will apply.
- Candidates must consult the University website to which they apply for their programs because the qualifying criteria for admission may differ from one University to the next.
- The mere attendance in the Entrance Exam or obtaining passing marks in the test does not allow an applicant to be considered for admission to the Programme unless they meet the Programme-specific eligibility requirements of the University to which they are applying.
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria established by the university to which they are applying.
What is the Exam Pattern for CUET LLB?
The NTA has established the test format for the CUET LLB entrance exam. The CUET LLB will be divided into three components.
- The first segment, Section 1, will be divided into sections: Section IA and Section IB. Section IA will include 13 language possibilities, while Section IB will have 19 languages. Candidates must select a language when filling out the application form.
Sections IA and IB will include questions on reading comprehension (based on several sorts of passages – factual, literary, and narrative), [Literary aptitude and vocabulary]. Each language segment will be asked 50 questions, with 40 of them being tried.
- Section II will include questions about specific domains. Section II of the CUET LLB 2022 will include questions on legal aptitude, understanding of the law, constitution, polity, and other related topics.
- Section III will be a general knowledge test consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions on general knowledge. This phase will require candidates to answer 60 questions.
According to the most current CUET exam pattern, the CUET entrance test will now be held in two sessions. The first slot lasts 45-125 minutes, while the second lasts 45-225 minutes. General and language assessments, two papers on specialized subjects, and a final exam will be administered. There are four domain-specific courses and two language topics to select from. Reasoning, English, Data Interpretation/Numerical Aptitude, General Aptitude, Analytical Skills, and General Knowledge are all part of the CUET syllabus.
What strategies should one make to crack the LLB admission through CUET?
CUET is a challenging all-India admission test, and students must plan ahead of time and have a goal in mind if they want to score well and qualify. Candidates should familiarize themselves with the format and organization of the test before taking it. Furthermore, as soon as they have conceptual clarity on each component and subject, they should recognize their shortcomings and strengths, then endeavor to correct their defects by finding the root reason and getting help from their mentors or fellow students. After finishing the curriculum, take periodical mock examinations to assess your progress. They should practice answering CUET’s previous year’s questions to understand what to expect on the exam. The most critical aspect of CUET’s success is maintaining confidence.
CUET is projected to be a turning point in Indian higher education history. The test is given once a year in over 500 places in India and worldwide. The government has advocated holding a Common Entrance Test (CUET) for all Central and many other Universities, in a move that might be a game changer for higher education in India. The best way to prepare for this exam is to Increase your preparation early to ace the CUET and deliver your best effort.
Also Read: An Overview to Mamaearth Anti Hair Fall Kit