In today’s fast-paced life, many people are leading stressful life in Kerala. Amid work stress & high pressure, Keralites are unable to take care of their health. It’s high time to roll out your yoga mat and explore the miracle of combination of physical and mental exercises that for hundreds of years have hooked yoga practitioners around the globe. It’s tough to find a wellness trend that has enjoyed more sustained buzz than yoga. Yoga is known for its ability to soothe tension and anxiety in the mind and the body.
Yoga Teacher Training Schools In Kerala
There are numerous schools or academies that claim to be the best in Yoga Teacher Training School in Kerala, very few actually, have the competence of providing quality training on several forms of yoga. Few of the Yoga Teacher training Schools in Kerala are mentioned here:
- Sivasoorya Yoga School – It is one of the popular yoga teacher training schools in Kerala. It is located inside the peaceful Pachalloor village near the pristine Kovalam beach in the district of Trivandrum, Kerala. It is established as one of the best authentic and well-disciplined yoga schools in Southern India. The school is affiliated with the government of Kerala, and Yoga Alliance International, and it imparts training on traditional yoga practices that existed in India more than three thousand years back.
- Santhi Yoga International Teachers Training and Research Foundation– This school offers training for everyone who wishes to learn the ancient art and science of self realization. The yoga teacher training courses conducted at Santhi Yoga International Teachers Training in Kerala will take you through effective training sessions and modules. Here, all the training and support will be given to you from the centre to become an adept follower of yoga, a practitioner, a teacher and a proponent of the same.
- Rama School Of Yoga, Kerala – This school is conceived with the aim to spread the knowledge of Ashtanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga. It is situated at Varkala, which is beside the Arabian Sea, and it is encompassed by water, sound of sea waves giving you a mind boggling spot to practice yoga regularly. The school is registered, approved and authorised by Yoga Alliance.
- Devrath Yoga Teacher Training, Kerala- This school believes in giving individual attention, therefore each batch is not more than 20 students. They originate from several nations and states with distinct involvement in Yoga. The yoga faculty teachers are to a great degree enthusiastic in what they do. They center around giving the information as well as correct your yoga postures, alignment and challenge your abilities. This school gives all the vital care and support to each and everyone in completing their Teacher’s Training Course in Kerala.
- International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre- This school is an internationally- acclaimed programme. It helps develop the skills to teach yoga in the classical tradition and at the same time deepen your spiritual connection. This school will establish a firm foundation of discipline and build a strong base from which to teach others with confidence.
There are numerous yoga teacher training schools in Kerala such as Navadurga School Of Yoga, Athma Yoga Academy etc and their sole aim is to produce qualified and inspiring yoga teachers who are able to draw on their own practice and personal discipline in imparting the yoga experience to others.
Yoga Teacher Training Schools in Kerala have witnessed an increasing number of people participating in yoga every year. Yoga has become a popular practice in Kerala. This southern state of India has embraced yoga with the same fervour as it has maintained many traditional customs, lifestyles and art forms.
Benefits Of Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala
Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala believes in numerous health benefits of yoga and encourages people to get into a routine of practicing yoga daily. Yoga helps in lowering physical markers of stress, including your blood pressure and may help in bringing calm and mindfulness to your busy life. A sustained practice results in delayed aging, enhances fertility & reproductive health, improves concentration.. More active yoga can boost your heart’s health & aid with functional strength, the kind of strength you use for everyday chores. A consistent bedtime yoga routine can prepare your body to have sound sleep. Also it helps in weight loss and maintenance; and makes you less prone to diseases. People who practice yoga daily are mindful eaters. Yoga Teacher Training Schools in Kerala says that you may feel a boost in mental and physical energy, increased alertness and enthusiasm, & fewer negative feelings after getting into a routine of practicing yoga.
Types Of Yoga Practice
Yoga Teacher Training Schools in Kerala does not only focus on modern yoga that emphasise more on poses which are designed to stimulate inner peace and physical energy. But it also revolved around cultivating mental focus and expanding spiritual energy. There are many different types of yoga practiced in Yoga Teacher Training Schools in Kerala. The person chooses a style depending on their expectations and level of physical agility.
At Yoga Teacher Training Schools in Kerala, yoga is taught extensively and also along with other traditional art forms, such as:
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
- Aerial Yoga
- Face Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Yang Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Anusara Yoga
- Bikram Yoga
- Jivamukti Yoga
- Prenatal Yoga
- Kripalu Yoga
Aim For Doing Yoga
Over the years, Yoga has evolved gradually , and a lot of new forms have emerged. When it comes to yoga, Kerala comes to our mind as it is followed very religiously there.
The prime motto of Yoga Teacher Training Schools in Kerala is to provide benefits to as many people as possible. People of Kerala have different ambitions coming into yoga. Some may do yoga for the contemplative or meditative part of it and some people might want more of the exercise and activity part. Participating in Yoga Teacher Training In Kerala can ease loneliness and provide you an environment for group healing and support. Even during one-on-one sessions loneliness is decreased as one is acknowledged as a unique individual, being listened to and participating in the creation of a personalized yoga plan.
Scope Of Yoga Teacher Training In Kerala
Yoga Teacher Training Schools in Kerala provide you training so that you can become a trained Yoga master and spread this miraculous practice worldwide and benefit others as well.
You may choose a yoga teacher training school in Kerala and prepare for a memorable experience in true yoga heaven. Let yourself be guided by experienced yoga teachers and learn all the precious or significant tips on how to teach yoga.
Yoga Teacher training Schools in Kerala are attracting interests from around the world. If you’re keen to learn more about it, you can visit our website!
Stay healthy, stay strong and get the best out of life!
Read Also: Amazing Posting
Leave a Reply